JetBlue and The Commons Undertaking Basis, in partnership with the government of Aruba and COVID-19-tests providers Vault and XpresCheck, introduced they have launched the use of the CommonPass platform, allowing for JetBlue buyers traveling from Boston’s Logan Global Airport to Aruba’s Queen Beatrix Intercontinental Airport to enter the nation utilizing the CommonPass electronic health and fitness pass. The CommonPass platform permits safer vacation and simple entry as vacationers can scan their passports to confirm that they meet entry specifications into Aruba.
The 1st flight for eligible shoppers landed Tuesday, March 16 in Aruba and will keep on for all JetBlue flights from Boston to the island vacation spot. The airline and its partners program in the coming weeks to extend the use of CommonPass for shoppers touring to Aruba from cities in the course of JetBlue’s community.
Aruba calls for that arriving passengers exam negative for COVID-19 possibly in 72 several hours of or on arrival. Boston customers who benefit from JetBlue’s testing associates, Vault for supervised at-dwelling PCR tests or XpresCheck for in-person testing, are now ready to streamline the arrival system in Aruba by downloading the CommonPass application in progress of their flight. On arrival, CommonPass consumers will have obtain to focused CommonPass immigration lanes to start off their family vacation faster. Extra screening amenities are envisioned to be extra to the CommonPass system in the coming months and months.
The CommonPass system allows people obtain their lab effects and vaccination information from wellbeing data sources in the CommonTrust Community and demonstrate in a privateness-preserving method that all those information satisfy the well being screening needs of their places. CommonPass leverages the open up, interoperable Smart Wellness Playing cards normal getting designed less than the Vaccination Credential Initiative and is currently being adopted throughout the U.S. health care ecosystem.
Methods to Enter Aruba:
- Prior to their flight, travelers download the CommonPass application.
- As part of the partnership with Vault and XpresCheck, tourists can be analyzed for COVID-19 from house or at the airport.
- Once tested for COVID-19 and prior to their flight, travelers enter an invitation code into the CommonPass application and upload their COVID-19 test final results into CommonPass.
- All website visitors to Aruba must fill out an online ED Card, which consists of final results of their detrimental PCR-based mostly molecular COVID-19 test. CommonPass customers are in a position to increase their move ID to pre-confirm with Aruba that they are cleared to vacation.
- On arrival in Aruba, CommonPass buyers will have access to devoted CommonPass immigration lanes to begin their holiday vacation faster.
American, Jetblue Announce New Nonstop Flights to St. Lucia
European Tourism Orgs Want Digital Certification to Restart Vacation
JetBlue to Work Newark-St. Thomas Flights This Summer months
Stats: 65 % of Travelers Like the “Vaccine Passport” Thought