Redding firefighters extinguished a hearth that burned a fifth-wheel journey trailer in the Turtle Bay Cell Household & RV Park off North Industry Road on Friday early morning.
The fire department been given the phone just just before 11 a.m. Friday. The fire threatened close by trailers just before firefighters got the blaze under regulate in just 10 minutes.
“It seems to have been an electrical malfunction,” Assistant Fire Marshal Ryan Masterson claimed. “Crews did a very good occupation. They contained it to the rear of the trailer.”
Masterson said the trailer’s two occupants bought out Okay and there had been no accidents to them or firefighters.
The Crimson Cross was remaining contacted to assist the inhabitants get a position to remain as the hearth ruined the trailer.
There have been 5 animals in the trailer. Two dogs escaped securely, but three cats perished, Hearth Investigator Guido Concello reported.
Mike Chapman is an award-winning reporter and photographer for the History Searchlight in Redding, Calif. His newspaper vocation spans Yreka and Eureka in Northern California and Bellingham, Clean. Help regional journalism by subscribing currently.