July 25, 2021

eventim-yu

Poppin Fresh Travel

Electrical malfunction blamed for vacation trailer hearth two get out Alright

Redding firefighters extinguished a hearth that burned a fifth-wheel journey trailer in the Turtle Bay Cell Household & RV Park off North Industry Road on Friday early morning.

The fire department been given the phone just just before 11 a.m. Friday. The fire threatened close by trailers just before firefighters got the blaze under regulate in just 10 minutes.

An electrical malfunction is blamed for a fire that burned a travel trailer in the Turtle Bay Mobile Home & RV Park on Friday morning, July 16, 2021.

“It seems to have been an electrical malfunction,” Assistant Fire Marshal Ryan Masterson claimed. “Crews did a very good occupation. They contained it to the rear of the trailer.”